Sunday, October 3, 2021

Looking Back in the Lens

I recently [re]discovered almost five full years of photography from a former job on a hard drive. After deleting ten thousand images - my composition and focus were really bad in 2012 - so many memories and faces greeted me with action-filled smiles. I was left with dozens of cool people I haven't even considered in years.

Maybe it's because I haven't found as fulfilling creative career ventures since or simply the people I worked with there were so outstanding, but I cannot help but look back and sometimes wonder if leaving was the correct decision. I was the first domino to tip as the organization underwent a near-compete staff overhaul shortly after my departure, but that place was magical. Chances are I'm the only one who hasn't been able to move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment